When: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 (18:30 – 20:30)
This two hour workshop is tailored towards your sport. This will be very interactive with taping and stretching being not only demonstrated but practiced by you.
This workshop will cover:
- Netball specific injuries and how to avoid them
- The principles of kinesiology taping to support and aid recovery
- Muscles used in netball and how they are used.
- Practical taping that you can use courtside and at home
- Stretching to help avoid injury and specific muscles associated with your sport.
- Advice on injuries that you may already have and remedial advice on rehabilitation.
Cost £15 to include roll of K Tape.
The workshop will be delivered by David Hooper and Juliet Rowe of Synergy Sport and Remedial Massage.
Book your place while you can – http://www.sasp.co.uk/events/2017/01/netball-specific-injury-prevention-and-management-workshop1